Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Shows at Sea World

Friday night was members only night at Sea World.
I wrongfully thought that would mean less crowds. Definitely Wrong. It was like a Saturday in the middle of summer there (which I always purposefully avoid)

We saw the Night Before Christmas Sea Lion and Otter Show. It was cute, and funny, and had lots of great tricks by the Sea Lions.

We also saw Shamu's Christmas Show. It was dominated by a small choir we could barely hear singing slow Christmas songs. There was little excitement brought by the show in general, or the whales. Halfway through the show Westley asked "When is the show going to start?" A lot of people left before it was over.

I had a different activity today, but thought I would post this as well so I could warn you to avoid Member's Only Night in the future, and choose other shows over Shamu's if you are going this Christmas season

No comments: